| |     ћирилица | latinica  
Status Issues

Notification of marriage that was performed by a foreign authority

Consular marriage

Notifying the birth of a child born abroad

Recognition of paternity


Dissolution of marriage


For further information, please contact Consular Section of the Embassy.

Print version
Consular services
DOCUMENTS for a travel document – passport
Start of the implementation of the online application for type D visas in VIS
Promotion of the Republic of Serbia as a desirable destination for business
Travel Documents
Travel to Serbia
Status Issues
Documents Certification
Military Service
Other Services
Travel Abroad
Consular Fees
Application Forms